Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/10/2011

Hey Everyone! So this week my companion was put out of commission by an infected ingrown toenail, and we did nothing for a day and a half... woot! I goofed off with my camera and made phone calls to everyone in the ward trying to find 2 men from the elders quarom to help us. We managed to get 3 hours of work done on thursday, friday we were stuck however. :( i attatched the camera goof off evidence however.
Other than that this week went fairly well. We got most of our goals and we had 6 investigators at church. Things are starting to heat up if you can believe it. i´m glad i took pictures of the mountain before because it is almost always covered with the humidity.
Last week there was a man shouting at us and holding out a very badly tied tie my companion ignored him, however i heard he was asking us how to tie it, so i tied his tie in the middle of the street, it was good and we got a reference for some other elders out of it. and i´ve seen more drunk men wanting to change their lives this week than i thought possible... anyway.. What does Emmett want for his B-day? Boring week this week but that happens at times. anyway talk to you all next week!
Mom could you send me an electronic copy of my patriarchal blessing and my bank accout balance? i took out 1,000 pesos so about 80 bucks.
 Why have i heard nothing from dillon?
Love, Elder Allen
P.s. sorry its super short this week
 
I asked him how he was doing: wonderfully! :) thing are still pretty normal except i am more brown than normal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment