Thursday, June 9, 2011

6/6/2011

OK so the little girl that got baptised this week is Lauren, she walked into the chapel dancing and thriving with excitment, she is the daughter of a less active member, we had to teach her so she could qualify to be baptised since she is 9. the second picture is me duplicating what me dad used to do when i was a kid. >Elder Bartels and i were talking about all the retarded stupid things are dads would do to make us laugh and i demonstrated this one to my companion, i think its a monster he was usually saying AHHH while doing this. haha anyway, this week we worked our guts out, found out i{m getting fat which made me glad im hiking the mountain everyday. of course like 20 year old guys we decided we would go up to the vary last house in our area and knock on the door, which we did. and of course we got an appointment there which we regretted the next couple days cause now we have to go there ALOT!! We have seen alot of challenges this week, both on us and on our investigators, it really isn{t the funnest thing in the world, but whatev, we{re here preaching the gospel and thats that. My companion got his other 2 teeth cut out today which makes everyones life more complicated. I got the wire retainer removed from behind my bottom teeth because it broke when i was elbowed in the face by another elder in a soccer game a couple weeks ago, the dentist told me the wire was doing more damage than help cause my mouth had grown since it was put in so it was pushing all my teeth together, it feels wierd to feel my teeth again. i also attatch a picture of a really big milapede we found while we were walking home one night, we also have lots of cockroaches here and there are some really big ones here.thats pretty much all i{m glad to have heard from everyone! have fun! oh and the average temp. this week was 41C.
Love you all,


Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment