Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Most Recent: Week of Tears 2/6/2012

Family and friends.
This week was one of the hardest weeks i have had in my mission. I had to do lots of traveling to Anahuac. i small town in my District. it took up alot of time and i had to do a baptismal interview. that wasnt the hard part. the hard part was we lost practically 3 days of work in our own area. it was depressing. I had nightmares all week long. didnt sleep hardly at all. We didnt have any investigators in sacrament meeting. it just wasnt too fun. it just reminds me that Even missionaries have trials. actually missionaries have about 50% more trials than a normal person. We had a super awesome period of blessings in this area and now we are seeing the trials.
The weather has been crazy. Super cold then super hot. its not the most enjoyable thing in the world. Tomorrow we have a Zone conference in Monterrey. it will be good. I am putting even more of my heart into the work this week. before i have been working with reservations. this week is a new story... Elder Allen SUPER MISSIONARY!!!
With Love,
Elder Paden W Allen
 
D&C 4... Word.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elder Allen. It sounds like the weather there is somewhat the same as it is here! Only here it is snow then to warm weather and all the snow melts. You are right,this week a new story and I am sure it will go better. How was the Zone conference in Monterrey? I'm sure it was very spiritual and gave you a big boost. You are such a great servant of the Lord and I know you are giving a 110% to your calling. Continue the good work.
    Love you lots,
    Grandma Allen

    ReplyDelete