Monday, October 1, 2012


Family and Friends,
To answer the question you all have, Frambutàn is the stange pinically fruit that i took a picture with i believe it belongs in fantasy books.
This week was great. very exciting and something new! i have never opened area before... well i have now. we kicked trash busting in and giving it where nobody was looking. the members dont know what to do we pass by at almost all their homes at least 2 times a week to ask for refferals. its working as the elders that were here before werent working hardly at all, they are very good elders, just that one had been here for 9 months or somehting like that and needed change. the other one is now home. I included a picture of myself with president walker, with my new companion Elder Cordoba,  and me with the giant moth i cought while i was writing this. i think it thought i was hungry as it tried flying into my mouth.


Anywyay back to this week. We tore it up here in TAMAULIPAS 1 my entire district is opening area, and 2 of 3 of the areas are training as well. the other area is a sister area. I have never learned an area so quickly. i no longer need the map while we are in 5 of 9 colonies. cause i already know the ``rumbo`` hehe. We are super excited, although there isnt alot to write about yet other than being content. Thanks for everything to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment