Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/15/2011

Yep! You guessed right! I'm still in the MTC!!! YAY!! i love the sarcasm i'm implying with this statement, i was reassigned last thursday to Arizona, However, the very next day after i got to call home i got my permiso, which is permission from the mexico government for a visa to be issued to me. So I go to salt lake tomorrow at 1:00 to the consolate to sign the paperwork. I am pumped I'll be in mexico before the end of this week or by the begining of next week :) I'm super pumped to actually do what i've been studying for the past 2 months. About half our district is already gone out of 8 5 remain, Elders Aleman, Marsh, and Atkinson are already in the real world :) I have a few pass along cards and a book of mormon to hand out and 2 spanish Books of mormon as well. It has taken forever and gone quick at the same time, also the easiest way for pretty much everyone to contact me will be through e-mail so its pallen@myldsmail.net, I look forward to hearing from everyone, sorry the dear elders won't be effective anymore and i heard that in the mission field mail is distributed every 6 weeks at zone conferences, I'll let everyone what the real story is once i get there, i probably won't be sending anymore packages from mexico, and btw i have been packed for like a week now and my 2 check luggage bags can weight 50 and my carry on can weigh 40, well... my cary on is 37 along with my small check and my big check is 27 so i will have pleanty or room to bring home souvenirs etc. but we'll worry about all that when the time comes. I will be able to call from the airports i will if i can so mom keep your phone handy but that is the latest up date hope to talk to u all soon!
Sincerly,
~Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment