Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/16/2011

Paden had a week last week where he felt the power of the adversary.  It is to personal to share with the world.  To paraphrase, one of the new converts is truly an asset to the gospel and Satan doesn't want to loose him.  Paden is ok and he is doing well.  I have attached his testimony.  Shelly



This expirience has really affirmed in my mind the power of the adversary, it also was yet another testimony to me of the power of God. It wasn´t as exciting to be attack by an evil spirit as i thought it would be (movies lie) it was after all only ants, but still, it made me realize satan does have power in this world and that salvation is nothing to mess around with. It also helped me to understand that even though the devil has the power to make ants attack me he has nothing in comparison to god, who has the power over everything. I know that i´m supposed to be here otherwise the adversary wouldn´t have tried to drive me away as he did, i know the power of God is real and that if we are doing as we are supposed to we will be ok in the life and in the next. I Love you all, until next week:
Elder Allen
P.S. Remember to say your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment