Monday, May 23, 2011

5/23/2011

Ok first off no reactions etc to the ant bites, i had zit looking things for about a day but after i popped them they were gone i don´t have a mark on me.
My companion and I get alon great, alot better than i got along with my other companion. I can actually be myself with out making my comp. mad. which is awesome. I was with my new companion during the expirience last sunday. This week sucked. we didn´t get a whole lot of teaching in. we couldn´t find anyone new to teach. bt we were working on one side of the area, but we couldn´t find anybody whatsoever. everytime we switched over to the other side we found someone new who actually really had some interest in our message. it was really cool. we are now going to focus in the other half of the area. the side i don´t know very well because we never go there. its a little more sketchy, which means there are more drunk guys... lol. anyway. We should be having more success there. My companion has to go to the dentist this thursday to get his wisdom teeth removed. don´t know hy he still has them but whatever ha! Thats pretty much all thats new here Love you all!
 
-Elder Paden W Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment