Monday, April 16, 2012

Return to Monterrey

Dear family and friends,
This week was way wierd for me. i arrived in my new area, and the next day i had to go to my old area in splits cause the 2 elders there are both new and neither one really knows they area and they werent teaching a whole lot of people during the week so they sent me there to help them out. it was cool to see a few of the members  i knew, recent converts, well not so recent as it was a year ago that they were baptised etc. My area is a bit bigger than the first one i had and about half of it is on Cerro de la silla. If you dont know what that is, google it. :) But my companions are super funny and great teachers. Elder Morrison is 21 from Utah and will be returning home wednesday. Elder Tovar is from Hidalgo. hes 26 and an engineer. he has a computation school at home but let it in his moms hand when he came out on the mission. he`s been out 20 months and it is possible that i could be his last companion. but the area is great. I`m looking forward to destroying my shoes climbing the mountain daily and preachng to anything thats still breathing. I`m Gonna miss Nvo Laredo but i know i will enjoy the new ward i am in as well.
Good luck to Devin in singapore, Jared and Jeanie in Arizona and congrats to Lincoln and Heather. Love you all!

Atte: Elder Paden W Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment