Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Transfers


Hello everyone,
This week was a tough one, but at the same time, full of blessings. We had some miracle investigators show up to church we had invited them to come like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times and they fianlly came :) we also had a baptism. Sergio Valentín Almazán Ponce, 20 years old was baptised the 7th and confirmed the 8th he was one of those super prepared Investigators that pretty much just needed someone to fill up the font for him, even if there would not have been anyone to perform the ordinance an angel would have come down to do it i´m sure.
     Also  i Will be returning to Monterrey tomorrow, straight to where i served my 1st 6 months in the field. I Am going to Guadalupe Nuevo Leon.. Again.. Haha! Area: La Silla Zone, Los Angeles. I will be in the area which borders my first area. I´ll even be going to the same chapel building, very rare when that happens, I will be going as junior companion, zone leader, i will be in a trio, Elder Morrison and Elder Tovar will be my new companions. I will getting to know the same people all over again in splitz and getting to know the other ward better. I´m phsyched and nervous at the same time. the funny thing is I already know where everything is... The chapel... the house... The Bishops house... the grocery store... So its not going to be SUPER new but new at the same time. I´m going to miss the area i´m in currently but i know the Lord has more for me waiting back in Guadalupe.
Love you all,
Elder Paden W Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment