Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear Family and fiends,
     I have run out of things to do during the day. Not being able to look for our own investigators is fairly difficult!!! We run out of investigators at about 3 and have to go visit members. The problem is our ward is very extremely small. we have already visited the active members like 7 times already and they don't know anybody good ;/ we´re working hard however. next week we go to matamoros in splitz with the Zone leaders. it should be fun cause i have never been to matamoros. I am actually very excited to do so cause i once saw the town when i was in Rio Bravo but i haven't ever been able to go there. I have been to Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo, Rio Bravo, Apodaca ,Guadalupe, Villa de Juarez, San Nicolas and Monterrey. Matamoros and Valle Hermoso are the 2 new zones where i will be able to visit. it is really cool having permission to go to whichever part of of area we want.
     In our Area we are doing lots of meetings with the members asking for referrals and its hard cause the members dont share the gospel with anybody. that shouldnt happen i would invite you all to share the gospel it just makes everybodies lives better :) if you dont think its possible just read the book of Alma in The Book of Mormon and then get back to me on that one. :)
     I am rather very exited for the new changes that are going down in the Mission and its exciting to be involved in the organization of the whole ordeal. Everything is great with my companion. he is a great guy. makes me think of Elder Marsh who was one of the missionaries in my MTC District. Every Sunday and Monday we have a campout in the mission offices cause at 8-10 AM me and my companion are here making phone calls. I miss the study time but its a sacrifice  that we have to make. We also don't have much of a P-day either although they tell me i am lucky cause the Mission president has been in the border the last 2 Mondays and we haven´t had the mission correlation meeting. that is normally from 11:00AM to 2:00 PM, but its all good. loving the new assignment and working hard as always. :) love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment