Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was good for finding new investigators. even though we cant knock on doors we found several part member families that we are now teaching. we havent had too much success with member referrals but we´re getting there. we did lots of walking which i recently found out is actually doing lots of damage to my body. I will spare you all of the details for the moment. if you absolutely HAVE to know more my parents are a LOT more available than I. 
We are teaching a wonderful old lady who is 81 years old and still strong. she is proggresing rapidly despite her failing memory. she should be having her baptism performed this week if we arent backed up by my health problems. shouldnt be too much of a problem though.
Sorry i dont have alot of time but I have been really busy with doctor visits and all that so i have had very little time. i havent even got my hair cut yet!!
Love you all, and dont worry nothing suer dangerous, all is well in Zion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment